axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Mark Nüßler <mark.nuess...@9elements.com>
Subject Re: speed up build process
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 23:37:19 GMT
hello users,

k, i am able to generate makefiles on the fly
next step for me is to understand what [1] does.

i can't read ruby, but i think i know what the skript
should do. when i start the skript in a folder, where
all files from adb Calculator are (with stub or with skel)
i only get an nearly empty demo.c the logic is missing.

i tried to figure out, if the skript needs some parameters,
but in my simple understanding the skript does this
automatically.

question, who can generate the demo.c files for both folders
at [2], so i can try to buid this in java ?

mfg derMark

[1] http://people.apache.org/~dimuthu/leisure/23_oct/generate_demos.rb
[2] http://www.9elements.com/dermark/Calculator__current.zip