axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <sen...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C] trouble debugging under windows
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2008 05:35:21 GMT
Hi Carl,

I Think VC 6.0 can't recognize LF (unix style) line endings. We do support
VS2005 upwards, and we don't see any issue there. Of course I believe that
there should be a way that you could convert unix code into dos compatible
code, by using something like unix2dos. Doing so, you can achieve your
requirement.

Also, we do have Visual Studio 2005, C projects for each major component.
We believe that the wide majority of developers do use VS2005 by now, and
we have only made sure that it builds on a VC 6.0 compiler.

Regards,
Senaka