axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <sen...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: function parameter different from declaration parameter
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:03:06 GMT
Hi Carl,

In that case I believe 1.3.0 will solve most of your warnings. Well the
elimination of warnings on windows was done for the 1.3.0 release.
However, it is still better if you could attach a list of them. I'm not so
sure whether VS2005 and VC 6.0 are similar when it comes to reporting
warnings.

Regards,
Senaka