axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <sen...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: function parameter different from declaration parameter
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 06:58:29 GMT
Hi Carl,

We recently eliminated a large number of warnings on MS Windows. However,
VS2005 did not report these warnings. It would be really helpful if you
could copy the output of VC 6.0 into .rtf format (copy n paste in wordpad)
or .xls format and attach to this mail. It would make it easier for us to
fix these issues.

Well, sometimes the header will have to change, sometimes it would be the
source. This is a tricky thing.

Regards,
Senaka