axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <sen...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak in WSDL2C client code
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:03:00 GMT
Hi Simone,

We believe that we should have fixed most of the leaks that appeared to
exist on 1.2.0, but, I can't guarantee a 100% leak free distribution. This
is mainly because of the features we add per release. However, there are
no major leaks that grow exponentially in time and would bring your system
to a halt gradually.

However, you can always contribute to the project either by pointing out
such leaks or proposing fixes for those on the AXIS2/C JIRA, which can be
found at [1]

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C

Regards,
Senaka