axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <lah...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: speed up build process
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:48:15 GMT
Hi Dave,
Now on Linux when we generate the C code(server side code)from  WSDL2C
script it generate a build.sh file which is  capable of compiling and
creating the library file.
With -o and -S parameters it works fine and build the library file.
Now i'm checking on doing the same thing with your script and i test it
with VS2005 it generate a VS project but i couldn't open the project.It
tells Project Load Failed due to an error in vcproj file.If i have to do
any modifications please let me know.
Any thoughts...

Regs
lahiru