axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <lah...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: speed up build process
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 04:07:31 GMT
+1 for your ideas.

But i'm using a script which create the service and client code and
compile both and deploy the service and run the client.But that is for
Linux.With the script we only have to give the wsdl file name as a
parameter and it does every thing.But it won't work with windows.If we
use nmake to build the service and client it would be possible thing to
write a shell script in Windows too.

Regs
Lahiru