axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions/suggestions on WSDL2C
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 03:29:01 GMT
Please see my inline comment.

On Jan 31, 2008 8:07 AM, Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa@wso2.com> wrote:
> Dimuthu Gamage wrote:
> > Hi Zhang,
> >
> > Thanks for your suggestions.
> >
> > 1). In fact generating a demo client is a good idea. I will look in to that.
> > For the time being, I'm using a ruby script to generate simple
> > demonstrations for stub and skels (it automatically generates simple
> > logic with adb), if you find useful you can check it from
> > http://people.apache.org/~dimuthu/leisure/23_oct/generate_demos.rb.
> >

> When there are so many operations, with complex params, how are we
> supposed to generate a demo client?

I think what we can provide is empty functions (with empty logic) as
in server side. The adb object manipulation should be anyway done by
the user. so we don't need to worry about complex types in the demo
client.. That indeed should be done by the user.

BTW the ruby script I mentioned there, recursively fills the object
matching pattern in the generated code.. That works only for "in-out"
MEP. Anyway what we are planning to generate with WSDL2C tool is not
much complicated as that.

Thanks
Dimuthu