axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions/suggestions on WSDL2C
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 01:48:50 GMT
Hi Zhang,

Thanks for your suggestions.

1). In fact generating a demo client is a good idea. I will look in to that.
For the time being, I'm using a ruby script to generate simple
demonstrations for stub and skels (it automatically generates simple
logic with adb), if you find useful you can check it from
http://people.apache.org/~dimuthu/leisure/23_oct/generate_demos.rb.

2). If we are generating makefiles we may need to think about both
linux and windows users. And we have to decide whether to use automake
build system or just a simple Makefile which sometime not OS
independent. May be some build system expert can help on this.
Sanjaya,, Any Ideas?

Thanks
Dimuthu