axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2C Generates Files with Compilation Errors
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 05:59:48 GMT
BTW I tried your WSDL. It seems have lot of unwanted schema constrcuts
defined, but never using in operations.

So just to invoke that particular operation (GetViewList) you will
only these files from the generated set.

adb_ArrayOfString.c  adb_GetViewList.c  adb_GetViewListResponse.c
axis2_stub_DataExtractServiceService.c
adb_ArrayOfString.h  adb_GetViewList.h  adb_GetViewListResponse.h
axis2_stub_DataExtractServiceService.h

Thanks
Dimuthu