axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2C Generates Files with Compilation Errors
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 01:25:19 GMT
Hi sreenivasulu,

Your wsdl is an RPC-Encoded Style one.

Currently WSDL2C support for the RPC-Encoded style WSDLs is in very
primary state.

Since we are using Axis2/Java tool for the code generation and
Axis2/Java support for the RPC-Encoded is fairly new (infact just only
one month old), we may need sometime to change 'C' code generation
templates to support WSDL2C. I will let the user-list know when I
manage to do that.

Thanks
Dimuthu