axis-c-user mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Mougey <sml...@pixtel.fr>
Subject Re: [Axis2C] Really a great product, but manual is too short
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:24:13 GMT
Hello Samisa

A manual with an explanation of all API functions (what they do, do we need
to free the return, maybe samples...). Appendix D of Axis2/C 1.2.0 manual is
great.

I faced problems with Axiom (do I need to use axiom_text_get_value or
axiom_element_get_text, what is get_qname, etc), with Axis2 options, with
double frees (do I need to free my node request after a
axis2_svc_client_send_receive or not)...

Thank you