axis-c-user mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Mougey <sml...@pixtel.fr>
Subject [Axis2C] Really a great product, but manual is too short
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:23:44 GMT
Hello

I'm using Axis2/C for two weeks now, and it's really a great tool. I use it
to run a server and two clients, with everything I need and without any bugs
or memory leaks.

Unfortunately, I think the manual is good to create a simple demo server and
a simple demo client, but not for a real development.

Axis2C/Manual and Axiom manual are only introductions to the full power of
Axis2 libraries. A full manual with API functions explanation would be great
(the doxygen files are a good start) !

I'm French and my English is not good enough to help you for this.

Thanks to all Axis2/C developers, you're doing a great job

Sebastien