axis-c-user mailing list archives

From sreenivasulu guduru <gsl...@hotmail.com>
Subject WSDL2C Generates Files with Compilation Errors
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 00:53:32 GMT
Hi
I am using the attached WSDL to generate Server Stubs using the command
wsdl.bat -uri so1.wsdl -ss -sd -d adb –u
I used the latest Apache Axis2 SNAPSHOT build  (23-01-2008).

The process generates 111 C and Header files.
I have them added to my VC++ project that has includes of axis2c-bin-1.2.0-win32 version.
And I have the Preprocessor directive AXIS2_DECLARE_EXPORT being set for the VC++ project.

There were many compiler errors such as "fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'adb_axis2_char_t*.h':
Invalid argument:". The complete report of compilation errors is attached in the mail in the
file “BuildLog.htm”.

Could you please suggest me workaround for these compilation errors?

Thank You
Regards
Sreenivasulu Guduru