axis-c-user mailing list archives

From sreenivasulu guduru <gsl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2C Generates Files with Compilation Errors
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 05:36:04 GMT
Hi Dimuthu
I am very glad to see such as quick response about my issue.

Since my client who use the Axis2 Web Service is flexible to use Soap HTTP/RPC too, I will
try to change the WSDL to signify SOAP-HTTP, instead of SOAP-RPC.

Thank You for your support.

RegardsGS

Subject: Re: WSDL2C Generates Files with Compilation Errors> > Hi sreenivasulu,>
> Your wsdl is an RPC-Encoded Style one.> > Currently WSDL2C support for the RPC-Encoded
style WSDLs is in very> primary state.> > Since we are using Axis2/Java tool for
the code generation and> Axis2/Java support for the RPC-Encoded is fairly new (infact just
only> one month old), we may need sometime to change 'C' code generation> templates
to support WSDL2C. I will let the user-list know when I> manage to do that.> > Thanks>
Dimuthu> > > On Jan 24, 2008 6:23 AM, sreenivasulu guduru <gslulu@hotmail.com>
wrote:> >> >> >> > Hi> >> > I am using the attached WSDL
to generate Server Stubs using the command> >> > wsdl.bat -uri so1.wsdl -ss -sd
-d adb –u> >> > I used the latest Apache Axis2 SNAPSHOT build (23-01-2008).>
> I have them added to my VC++ project that has includes of> > axis2c-bin-1.2.0-win32
version. And I have the Preprocessor directive> > AXIS2_DECLARE_EXPORT being set for
the VC++ project.> >> >> >> > There were many compiler errors such
as "fatal error C1083: Cannot open> > include file: 'adb_axis2_char_t*.h': Invalid argument:".
The complete report> > of compilation errors is attached in the mail in the file "BuildLog.htm".>
errors?> >> >> >> > Thank You> >> > Regards> >>