axis-c-user mailing list archives

From sreenivasulu guduru <gsl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2C Generates Files with Compilation Errors
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:46:54 GMT
Hi Dimuthu
That is a big news for me that it will require just the 6 files you mentioned for the
GetViewList service. I will give a try in both SOAP RPC and SOAP HTTP styles.

But, eventually I need the whole schema consturct is required as I have stripped 5 other
operation from the original wsdl for testing.

Thank you for your support

Regards
Sreenivasulu Guduru.

> Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:29:48 +0530> From: dimuthuc@gmail.com> To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Re: WSDL2C Generates Files with Compilation Errors> > BTW I tried your WSDL.
It seems have lot of unwanted schema constrcuts> defined, but never using in operations.>
> So just to invoke that particular operation (GetViewList) you will> only these files
from the generated set.> > adb_ArrayOfString.c adb_GetViewList.c adb_GetViewListResponse.c>
axis2_stub_DataExtractServiceService.c> adb_ArrayOfString.h adb_GetViewList.h adb_GetViewListResponse.h>
axis2_stub_DataExtractServiceService.h> > Thanks> Dimuthu> > > > On Jan
24, 2008 11:06 AM, sreenivasulu guduru <gslulu@hotmail.com> wrote:> >> >
Hi Dimuthu> > I am very glad to see such as quick response about my issue.> >>
> Since my client who use the Axis2 Web Service is flexible to use Soap> > HTTP/RPC
too, I will try to change the WSDL to signify SOAP-HTTP, instead of> > SOAP-RPC.>
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 06:55:19 +0530> > > From: dimuthuc@gmail.com> > > To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
> > Subject: Re: WSDL2C Generates Files with Compilation Errors> >> >>
Style one.> > >> > > Currently WSDL2C support for the RPC-Encoded style
WSDLs is in very> > > primary state.> > >> > > Since we are using
Axis2/Java tool for the code generation and> > > Axis2/Java support for the RPC-Encoded
is fairly new (infact just only> > > one month old), we may need sometime to change
'C' code generation> > > templates to support WSDL2C. I will let the user-list know
when I> > > manage to do that.> > >> > > Thanks> > > Dimuthu>
the command> > > >> > > > wsdl.bat -uri so1.wsdl -ss -sd -d adb –u>
111 C and Header files.> > > >> > > > I have them added to my VC++
project that has includes of> > > > axis2c-bin-1.2.0-win32 version. And I have
the Preprocessor directive> > > > AXIS2_DECLARE_EXPORT being set for the VC++
project.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > There
were many compiler errors such as "fatal error C1083: Cannot open> > > > include
file: 'adb_axis2_char_t*.h': Invalid argument:". The complete> > report> > >
> of compilation errors is attached in the mail in the file> > "BuildLog.htm".>
me workaround for these compilation errors?> > > >> > > >> >