axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: AW: [Axis2C] how to return a MsgBox
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:22:18 GMT
Hi Dinesh

	What relates to Axis2C and what not, how can a novice like I
	know that in FULL. i.e. possible Callbacks to caling clients
	without posting the service thread, but making it wait for the
	answer to occure. i.e. Agent paradigm.

	I am just seeking for an elegant method to invoke from within
	an Axis2/C server/service something like a callback to the client
	which askes Windows for a Windows MSGBOX with YES NO Buttons and
	a msg and a title.

	When the user then clicks a button, the answer is transfered
	to the waiting server/service and the service will evaluate
	the asnwer and can then continue.

	I am seeking an elegant way, one of you migth know, such as how
	to call back or agree on a clall back routin in the originating
	Axis2/C client

	If nobody knows that at your side of the pond, well, then I have
	to do it the hard way by miyelf.

	I generate a client side stub which is invoked by a server/service
	which sends to any server/service a message
	a title, a cpation, and some buttons or at least ID's to it.

	The receiving service, in this case on a windows system, will then
	invoke a Windows Operating System call and ask for a MsgBox.

	Once the button is clicked the resulting button value
	is then returedn as an integer to the client, which is in this
	case the invoked web service.

	I did so in the past using a corba server on a windows system

	Now all what changes is CORBA to WebServices

	And the paradigm is CLIENT -> AGENT -> question to MSG-BOX-SERVER
	and back.

	where Client is a web service client on a PC

	the Agent is the axis2/c webservice server which needs to ask back

	the Server is service hosted on the same PC as the Client resides.

	The bas thing is that I need on each PC a web service/server for that,

Josef,

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----