axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: [AXIS2C] how to set logging to stderr?
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:59:20 GMT

Thanks, but as I do not use axis2 simple server ...
I am jsut using the axiom libs and libs forming the base
such as axutil and libxml2 etc.

What do I use to redirect output in code?
    axis_log = axutil_log_create(allocator, NULL, NULL);
this creates an axis2.log under . directory

But to help me debug/trace
    axis_log = axutil_log_create(allocator, NULL, stdout);
sends all my debug and above output to the screen.

Now what do I have to use to reconfigure / profile the
destination once the code has been built. When recompile
and linke is a no go.

Question is: is there a way to profile and have more then one
destination using this axis2c logger capability?

that is to say, during debugging I want to see down to traces
level all on screen. so I use stdout and log level trace and
during operation I'd like to raise the log level to log error
and see error and events above that log level in a axis2.log file

Also I'd like to see traces in special cases when enabled by code
at run time. in very specific log files.

Can I profile this somehow?

Thanks and regards
Josef.Stadelmann@
axa-winterthur.ch