axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <sen...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2C] Client with xml declaration
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:19:05 GMT
Hi Antonio,
This might work. But, I don't believe that writing the XML declaration is
necessarily a part of axiom_soap_envelope_serialize(). This is because,
logically speaking, the XML declaration is not a part of the SOAP
envelope. By doing this tweak, you are violating the concept of a SOAP
envelope. And, therefore this is not correct according to my personal
belief. Devs, please correct me if I've made any mistake.

Regards,
Senaka