axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Kaushalye Kapuruge <kausha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2C] Really a great product, but manual is too short
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:37:49 GMT
Hi S├ębastien,
There are bunch of articles/tutorials[1] that might be a help to fill
the gap. But in order to keep it simple, we can not go for more advanced
stuff within the manual. IMO the manual is just a starting point. :). As
Samisa said if you can be more specific on what needs to be included, we
might be able to do it for the next release.
Cheers,
Kaushalye
[1]http://wso2.org/taxonomy/term/254

http://blog.kaushalye.org/