axis-c-user mailing list archives

From martin spurek <martin.spurek....@vsb.cz>
Subject Re: memory maangement in generated adb client stub
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:11:06 GMT
H Dimuthu. Yes, you are right, i am acutally using the nightly build for
the java and WSDL2C part.  I updated it week or two ago from the version
i mentioned here and i did not remember it at the moment.

What i  am actually trying to do:
I would like to  create once  one adb_EventDTO_t, one
adb_EventPerformed_t and reuse it and the memory free at the end of
program (i do not have to free the adb_EventDTO_t structure?) + always
(at every call) get response (it is created) and free of my own.

What i actually find strange on it: the memory footprint of the program
grows with every call the service very significantly (3 calls, initial
size 2808KB final size 2836KB). If i would use it in some project to run
on machine in scale of days it could be quite hardly usable, that is why
i am asking about the memory management in the generated stubs (either i
use adb* wrong or the memory management we could fix...).
Martin