axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Axis2C license questions
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 07:56:56 GMT
OK, looking at this as well as the other mail sent by Senaka, I think we
should get more serious about this and solve it for once and for all.

I propose that we list out all dependencies - including simple stuff as
Axis2/Java for code gen, to all libs we link to and look for the
implications.

Here is the dependency list that I came up with:

   1. OpenSSL
   2. libcurl
   3. libxml2 & iconv
   4. zlib
   5. Apache httpd
   6. Apache Axis2 (for Codegen)
   7. pthread

Have I missed anything? Or is there anything not relevant?

Thanks,
Samisa...