axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Mark Nüßler <mark.nuess...@9elements.com>
Subject Re: Axis2C generated client issue (please see atached code for details)
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 22:31:34 GMT
Hello Trasca,

[sry last mail i said Virgil not Trasca]

can you please send the wsdl-file and the command
you use to generate you code ?

i think you have to you tcpmon, otherwise
you wouldn't see what was transmitted - if
something was really transmitted.

mfg derMark

Trasca Virgil schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>     I am a newbie to Axis2C client and I have an issue. My server is Axis2 Java 1.3 and
is up with a service getSettings() which is correct (I am 100% about that).

> The client is C and is generated with wsdl2c codegent. The issue is than when I call
getSettings from C I got NULL all the time even is the service is working.
> I tried to use tcpmon but with not success.
>
> in Settings.cpp
> I have function getSettings() which is returning all the time NULL even if I consider
that I did all the pre-requites correctly. This function should not return NULL but a corect
value.

> adb_getSettingsResponse_t* Settings::getSettings()
> {
>    return axis2_stub_BursterPublic_getSettings(stub,env);
> }
>

> What I observed by debugging and is strange is that in generated code
>
> axis2_stub_BursterPublic_getSettings
>
> there is a call to
>
> ret_node =  axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname( svc_client, env, op_qname, payload);
and here payload comes all the time NULL as it is initialized