axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Axis2C license questions
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 01:59:09 GMT
If you have any concerns on any of the dependencies, there is a way to
get away as well.

libxml2 and iconv dependency can be dropped by using Guththila parser,
which is the built in pull parser of Apache Axis2/C.
zlib dependency is optional, meaning if you chose not to use zip
archives as services then you can build without that support.

So if you use Guthtila parser and disable zip archives for services,
then there are no worries on licensing as all the rest are under Apache 2.0.

Thanks,
Samisa...