axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Gavan Hood <oohogw...@yahoo.com>
Subject running samples
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2008 22:06:28 GMT
I have built the 1.2 version and built the samples a few times now,
  When I build the samples I get the client code created but cannot see where server code
is deployed. When I hit the 9090 URL it shows a heading for installed services and nothing
more. When I run any of the clients they report erros such as math stub invoke Failed for
math, Error creating service client Please check AXIS2c_HOME (which I have tried a few variations
on), I get same text for yahoo and google samples.

  What exactly should happen when a service is created and deployed, what is the sequence
of actions that I should see. Where should the service end up.
  Is there documentation on this, what I have found so far does not clearly indicate what
should happen.

  thanks