axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Gavan Hood <oohogw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to connect to server with dotnet client
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:38:19 GMT
Thanks for your response...

  I have inspected the messages, the SOAP envelope transmitted.
  The theory of interop assumes that the semantics of the SOAP encoding is consistent or can
be understood by sender and reciever.
  I would have thought that the Axis2 team would have considered what is one of the largest
code bases in place when designing and there will be a solution available.

  As far as I can tell the dotnet client does not use the WS* syntax, thus the Axis2 does
not identify / decode the message correctly.

  Either the dotnet client has a setting to support WS* or alternatively the Axis2 server
has a setting to support WS basic profile 1.

  I cannot find a setting in either of the two.

  I used the 1.3 build, however I don't think the issue will be there as that is the service
framework generator. I do not believe the Axis2C server is even calling the service at all
as it is not decoding the message due to aforementioned problems.

Dimuthu Gamage <dimuthuc@gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi,
AFAIK there is no special configuration that you can set to interop
with C#. Since by theory web services should be interop with any
correct implementations. That can probably be a bug in WSDLC code.

Next my usual question:) what is the version of WSDL2C you are trying,
is that Java 1.3 or the nightly build? If you haven't try nightly
build your problem may have fixed in there..
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/, otherwise please send us
the WSDL or just the schema. we may able to track the problem.

Thanks
Dimuthu