axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Trasca Virgil <virgil_tra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Issue compiling Axis2C client with VS2005/C++
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 09:43:58 GMT
Hi,

  I have an issue trying to compile the Axis2C client code generated with wsdl2c in VS2005
& C++ environment. I know that Axis2C code is only C but I need to compile it in an C++
environment.

When I try to compile as C++ in Visual Studioa 2005 I get following error messages:

 error C2440: '=' : cannot convert from 'void *' to 'axiom_data_source_t *'

There is an option in VS2005 if the program should be compiled as C++ or as C and if I change
to C this error disapears but I need to compile as C++ as my project will be C++.

How can I compile axis2c client code as C++ in Visual Studio?

Thank you,
Virgil