axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Trasca Virgil <virgil_tra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis2C generated client issue (please see atached code for details)
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 20:21:33 GMT
Hi,

    I am a newbie to Axis2C client and I have an issue. My server is Axis2 Java 1.3 and is
up with a service getSettings() which is correct (I am 100% about that).

The client is C and is generated with wsdl2c codegent. The issue is than when I call getSettings
from C I got NULL all the time even is the service is working.
I tried to use tcpmon but with not success.

in Settings.cpp
I have function getSettings() which is returning all the time NULL even if I consider that
I did all the pre-requites correctly. This function should not return NULL but a corect value.

adb_getSettingsResponse_t* Settings::getSettings()
{
   return axis2_stub_BursterPublic_getSettings(stub,env);
}

What I observed by debugging and is strange is that in generated code

axis2_stub_BursterPublic_getSettings

there is a call to

ret_node =  axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname( svc_client, env, op_qname, payload);
and here payload comes all the time NULL as it is initialized

earlier in the function with NULL and is not changed before calling axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname.

I thing payload should not be null at this point . Please assist me.

Thank you,
Virgil.