axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Meier" <DMe...@SERENA.com>
Subject Problem getting dll to load under the IIS module
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 22:31:04 GMT
I am running just fine when using axis2_http_server.exe, but when I go
through IIS I get the "[Fri Jan 25 13:39:41 2008] [error]
..\..\src\core\receivers\raw_xml_in_out_msg_recv.c(115) Impl object for
service 'aewebservices70' not set in message receiver. 100 :: Failed in
creating DLL" message.

My service dll depends on several other dlls, and I have placed those
dlls in the services directory where my dll and services.xml is located,
plus I copied them into the lib directory where all the axis2c dlls are
located.  Everything is built in release mode.  When using the IIS
module, what does the path get set to?  I also gave read/write/execute
privileges to the axis2 virtual dir and made sure to grant full access
to the IUSR_* account for my AXIS2C_HOME.  Everything is set up
correctly and the math sample works fine through IIS.

Any ideas on how I can figure out why my dll will not load through IIS?

Thanks,

-Dave.

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact