axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Clifford THOMPSON" <cthom...@mdacorporation.com>
Subject [AXIS2C] Adding literal text to an AXIOM element
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 00:56:58 GMT
Hello,

I have question regarding how to add literal text to an AXIOM element.
Basically, I have some XML like the following:

    <myNs:element xmlns:myNs="http://mynamespace">my text</myNs:element>

Which I would like to add to an existing AXIOM element as text (the SOAP
body of my web service message to be exact). The problem is that when I
do this using "axiom_element_set_text", the double quotes from the
namespace get converted to "$quot;", which is not acceptable for my
application. The blob of XML comes from an external source, so I would
prefer not to have to build up the AXIOM elements myself. Does anyone
know how this might be possible?

Cheers,
Clifford