axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AXIS2/C and scope="soapsession"
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 04:45:09 GMT
"Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelmann@axa-winterthur.ch> writes:

> Thanks Dinesh
>
> but in this case please can you or sombody from the team tell me what is
I think Samisa have answered your question other mail in this thread.

> Now I just like to know what is the intention of the developers
> regarding the implementation of session logic in Axis2/C?

AFAIK, there is no intention to make major modification to the engine
because it is somewhat stable now. We would give more priority to
stabilize the existing features. However if someone would come up with
new idea, implementation or improvement, we always welcome.

thanks,
Dinesh