axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sutter <Michael.Sut...@ipe.fzk.de>
Subject Re: apache module with SVN version
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:53:07 GMT
Hello,

with your help I found the problem. If I don't have the
Axis2GlobalPoolSize 10
Axis2MaxLogFileSize 10
in my httpd.conf I got two log files /tmp/axis.log and
/tmp/axis.log.old. Both with only one line of log messages. When I
change the permissions of both files so that the user running the http
daemon can write into it everything works fine.

When I put the options into the httpd.conf everything works fine without
changing the permissions to the /tmp/axis.log. Then I also get only one
log file. As I understand right the options are for a shared memory for
logging.

The problem I think is that the options are not mentioned on the webpage
for configuration of http daemon
(http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#mod_axis2) - or I
simply wasn't able to find them. It would be nice to put them on the
page to solve further questions with the daemon configuration.

Regards Michael