axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Senaka <sen...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: codegeneration and service with no parameters
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:34:21 GMT

Michael,
Read the in-line comments

I have a problem with a generated service. My service has no input
parameter and several output parameters. After implementing the service
I always get the error message: Operation Not Found. So I searched
through the generated code and found, that in the svc_skel of my service
it is searched for the right function of my service but it is not called
in the invoke function:

Are you copying the services.xml ?

if (op_name)
          {
                if ( axutil_strcmp(op_name, "getStatus") == 0 )
                {
/*Add your logic here and return the output_node*/
                }
             }

I experienced no error responses with the checkout from the svn head's
latest revision. I'm not sure whether this is a Axis2/C 1.1 bug, but, even
if it is so, it is fixed in Axis2/C 1.2 which will be released in a few
days. I sent the exact payload that you posted in the JIRA issue you
created, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-837, using the curl
command line. And successfully obtained the desired response. Also note one
more thing. Since you are sending an empty body, your content_node is NULL,
and is basically unusable.

Regards,
Senaka