axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Filip Pekarek" <filip.peka...@gmail.com>
Subject trouble with calling extrenal ws
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:08:50 GMT
Hello,
 I can't call my ws. I am  getting  "[error] raw_xml_in_out_msg_recv.c(109)
Impl object for service... " .
Variables AXIS2C_HOME and LD_LIBRARY_PATH and permissions to directories are
set well. Where could be the problem?

Next thing  I would like to ask is how can I compile service using
command:
    gcc -shared -olibhello.so -I$AXIS2C_HOME/include/axis2-1.0/
-L$AXIS2C_HOME/lib -laxis2 hello_svc.c
when there is no more library libaxis2.so in AXIS2C_HOME/lib directory
(version 1.1).

I compiled my service using created link libaxis2.so ->
libaxis2_engine.so.0.0.0. Is it right? Could it be the reason, why axis2c
can't invoke my service.

Thanks a lot for any response.

Filip