axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2C Stub Generation - Operations missing
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 12:14:42 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

You wsdl  have  a operation with out only  message exchange pattern. You
can't generate code to this kind of scenarios using WSDL2C tool.
AFAIK you need to work with Apache savan module here.

And currently there are no other ways to generate the stub from the wsdl
except the WSDL2C tool.

Thanks
Dimuthu