axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to compile WSDL2C generated files?
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 15:33:55 GMT
Oops, I forgot to mention. you need to redirect the output to the file
'Makefile'.

sh so_makefiler.sh > Makefile

Then try make, and you may have to copy the generated libexec.so to the
service directory manually.
I have attached a Makefile for a sample in my computer. Just follow that.

Thanks
Dimuthu