axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2C: WSDL2C not properly handling attributes
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2007 02:10:57 GMT
Hi Michael,
This happens when the soapAction in the WSDL is empty or just doesn't exist.
E.g. <soap:operation soapAction="" style="document"/>

In this case it doesnt matter either the soap_action = "\"\"" or soap_action
= "" , axis2/c always sends the SOAPAction: ""  in the http headers in the
soap request. So I think it is not a bug:).

Thanks
Dimuthu