axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Mole <mjm...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis2C: WSDL2C not properly handling attributes
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 20:04:43 GMT
Hey Dimuthu,

You are right.  I was using the 1.3 release version, but the latest
snapshot has resolved this issue.

Thanks!

Michael J Molé
Software Engineer
IBM Software Group - Rational
(781)676-2710

"Dimuthu Gamage" <dimuthuc@gmail.com>
11/01/2007 12:11 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Axis2C: WSDL2C not properly handling attributes

***********************
Warning: Your file, case2.tar.gz, contains more than 32 files after
decompression and cannot be scanned.
***********************

Hi Michael,
This problem was there for sometime back. And I thought I fixed it. May be
it is not for all the cases.
I m attaching the testcase I used to test attribute.

WSDL: case2/res/Adder4.wsdl
Generated stub code: case2/stub
Generated skel code: case2/skel

And if you find your generated code is different, please try with the
latest snapshot.
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/axis2-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

Thanks
Dimuthu