axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Mole <mjm...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis2C: WSDL2C not properly handling attributes
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 21:06:46 GMT
Hey Dimuthu,

One other thing I'm noticing now is that the soap_action in my method
stubs is being set to "\"\"".  Is this something specific to the snapshot
I downloaded or is this a new bug?

Here is a slightly modified listing of one of my method stubs:
         /**
          * auto generated method signature
          * for "foo|[DELETED]" operation.
          * @param foo
          * @return
          */

                    adb_fooResponse_t* axis2_stub_FooService_foo(
axis2_stub_t *stub, const axutil_env_t *env,
                                              adb_foo_t* foo)
         {
            axis2_svc_client_t *svc_client = NULL;
            axis2_options_t *options = NULL;
            axiom_node_t *ret_node = NULL;

            const axis2_char_t *soap_action = NULL;
            axutil_qname_t *op_qname =  NULL;
            axiom_node_t *payload = NULL;
            axis2_bool_t is_soap_act_set = AXIS2_TRUE;

            axutil_string_t *soap_act = NULL;

                    adb_fooResponse_t* ret_val = NULL;

                            payload = adb_foo_serialize(foo, env, NULL,
AXIS2_TRUE);

            options = axis2_stub_get_options( stub, env);
            if ( NULL == options )
            {
              AXIS2_LOG_ERROR(env->log, AXIS2_LOG_SI, "options is null in
stub: Error code:"
                    " %d :: %s", env->error->error_number,
                    AXIS2_ERROR_GET_MESSAGE(env->error));
              return NULL;
            }
            svc_client = axis2_stub_get_svc_client(stub, env );
            soap_action = axis2_options_get_action( options, env );
            if (NULL == soap_action)
            {
              is_soap_act_set = AXIS2_FALSE;
              soap_action = "\"\"";

              soap_act = axutil_string_create(env, "\"\"");
              axis2_options_set_soap_action(options, env, soap_act);

              axis2_options_set_action( options, env, soap_action );
            }

            axis2_options_set_soap_version(options, env, AXIOM_SOAP11 );

            op_qname = axutil_qname_create(env,
                                        "foo" ,
                                        "[DELETED]",
                                        NULL);
            ret_node =  axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname(
svc_client, env, op_qname, payload);

            if (!is_soap_act_set)
            {

              axis2_options_set_soap_action(options, env, NULL);

              axis2_options_set_action( options, env, NULL);
            }

                    if ( NULL == ret_node )
                    {
                        return NULL;
                    }
                    ret_val = adb_execute_foo_create(env);

                    adb_execute_foo_deserialize(ret_val, env, ret_node );
                    return ret_val;

        }

Thanks,
Mike

Michael J Molé
Software Engineer
IBM Software Group - Rational
(781)676-2710

Michael Mole/Lexington/IBM@IBMUS
11/02/2007 04:04 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Axis2C: WSDL2C not properly handling attributes

Hey Dimuthu,

You are right.  I was using the 1.3 release version, but the latest
snapshot has resolved this issue.

Thanks!

Michael J Molé
Software Engineer
IBM Software Group - Rational
(781)676-2710

"Dimuthu Gamage" <dimuthuc@gmail.com>
11/01/2007 12:11 AM

Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Axis2C: WSDL2C not properly handling attributes

***********************
Warning: Your file, case2.tar.gz, contains more than 32 files after
decompression and cannot be scanned.
***********************

Hi Michael,
This problem was there for sometime back. And I thought I fixed it. May be
it is not for all the cases.
I m attaching the testcase I used to test attribute.

WSDL: case2/res/Adder4.wsdl
Generated stub code: case2/stub
Generated skel code: case2/skel

And if you find your generated code is different, please try with the
latest snapshot.
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/axis2-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

Thanks
Dimuthu