axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Mole <mjm...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis2C: WSDL2C tool generates nodes for group references
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:30:49 GMT
Done.  It is AXIS2C-749 .

 Thanks,
  Mike

Michael J Molé
Software Engineer
IBM Software Group - Rational
(781)676-2710

"Dimuthu Gamage" <dimuthuc@gmail.com>
11/01/2007 04:08 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Axis2C: WSDL2C tool generates nodes for group references

Hi Michael,
This is a Bug in the tool. Currently it is not tested with Groups. Can you
please raise a JIRA on this.

Thanks,
Dimuthu

On 10/31/07, Michael Mole <mjmole@us.ibm.com> wrote:

I am using adb databindings with the WSDL2C tool.  I have a wsdl that
defines a group.  I then reference this group in one of my complex types.
The serialize method for this complex type is explicitly adding the group
as if it is an element.  Shouldn't it leave out the group node, and just
add the contents of the group?  I think this is a bug in the WSDL2C tool,
but I just wanted to make sure that this is not the desired behavior.
Please see (edited) snippets below:

  <group name="TargetGroup">
    <sequence>
      <element name="target" type="string">
      </element>
    </sequence>
  </group>

<complexType name="Request">
    <sequence>
      <group ref="WSX:TargetGroup"/>
    </sequence>
  </complexType>

The serialize method of "Request" is producing this (from tcpmon):  Also,
please note the method I ran is called "update".

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <ns4:update xmlns:ns2="http://[REMOVED FROM THIS EMAIL]"
xmlns:ns4="http://[REMOVED FROM THIS EMAIL]">
         <ns2:TargetGroup>
            <ns2:target>this_is_a_target</ns2:target>
         </ns2:TargetGroup>
      </ns4:update>
   </soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>