axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Mole <mjm...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis2C: WSDL2C with xmlbeans databinding generates Java files
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:51:43 GMT
Anyone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the WSDL2C
generation tool only supports the ADB databinding type at this point.

 - Mike

Michael J Molé
Software Engineer
IBM Software Group - Rational
(781)676-2710

"Lingjia Yang" <lingjia.yang@gmail.com>
11/19/2007 03:33 PM
Please respond to

axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Axis2C: WSDL2C with xmlbeans databinding generates Java files

Hi,

Sorry for the duplicate posting.  I just realized that it would be
more appropriate to send it to this mailing list.

I am trying to use WSDL2C (from axis2-1.3) to generate client stubs
with xmlbeans databinding.  I started with the simple wsdl in
<axis2c-src-1.1.0>\samples\codegen\databinding\Calculator.wsdl.

$ ~/tools/axis2/axis2-1.3/bin/axis2.sh org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C -uri
Calcul
ator.wsdl  -d xmlbeans

It created 2 directories: src and resources.

In the src directory, it only has 2 C files: axis2_stub_Calculator.c
axis2_stub_Calculator.h.

The axis2_stub_Calculator.h includes files that are not generated.

        #include "adb_localhost.axis.calculator.DivResponseDocument.h"

        #include "adb_localhost.axis.calculator.DivDocument.h"

        #include "adb_localhost.axis.calculator.MulResponseDocument.h"

        #include "adb_localhost.axis.calculator.MulDocument.h"

        #include "adb_localhost.axis.calculator.AddResponseDocument.h"

        #include "adb_localhost.axis.calculator.AddDocument.h"

        #include "adb_localhost.axis.calculator.SubResponseDocument.h"

        #include "adb_localhost.axis.calculator.SubDocument.h"

All the files under 'localhost' and 'org' directroies are java files.
I tried to specify the language using '-l c'  but it didn't help.

I have also tried with '-d adb -u' and the code  generator works fine.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Lingjia