axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Mole <mjm...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] WSDL2C support for any type elements (InvocationTargetException)
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 18:51:20 GMT
Yes, I'm seeing the same problem.  Below is my element:

<sequence>
      <any namespace="##any" processContents="skip"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
</sequence>

I also commented on AXIS2C-610 which I think may be duplicate of this
issue.

 - Mike

Michael J Molé
Software Engineer
IBM Software Group - Rational
(781)676-2710

Michal Kulczewski <kulka@man.poznan.pl>
11/06/2007 04:32 AM
Please respond to

axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
[axis2] WSDL2C support for any type elements (InvocationTargetException)

Hi folks,

did anyone run into problems with converting WSDL to C structures a
document containing 'any' elements? I have the same problem submitted as
a bug (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-643). This bug is
claimed to be resolved in the latest svn. So I've downloaded the latest
binary snapshot (05.11.07), run WSDL2C tool on the example.wsdl file
(taken from the bug description) and... guess what, the
InvocationTargetException still remains. Does anyone have a clue?
I'm using Java 1.5, but it's not related to the problem, I guess...

Regards,
 Michal