axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to switch on compression
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 16:38:06 GMT
Hi Plamen,

Plamen Neykov <plamen.neykov@real-to-real.com> writes:

> Hi Sahan,
>
> thanks for the good advice - one more quick question - I see that
> libcurl can be used instead of the "native" Axis2/C transports but
> by default it is not used - is the libcurl support/integration well
> tested or it got just recently integrated and is still buggy?

My understanding is libcurl based transport tested after
implemented.I would encourage you to use it and report us if you
encounter any problem. One known issue is , libcurl based transport is
not thread safe, because we use libcurl's "easy" interface which is not
thread safe. However libcurl has thread safe interface, we need to put
some effort to get it integrate with Axis2/C.

If you interested in Axis2/C libcurl transport, Please read this
article for more information [1]

thanks,
Dinesh

1.http://wso2.org/library/1686