axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trouble with calling extrenal ws
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 03:43:30 GMT
Hi Filip,

"Filip Pekarek" <filip.pekarek@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>  I can't call my ws. I am  getting  "[error] raw_xml_in_out_msg_recv.c(109)
> Impl object for service... " .
> Variables AXIS2C_HOME and LD_LIBRARY_PATH and permissions to directories are
> set well. Where could be the problem?

Seems like there is a problem in service implementation. Can you
please attach the log file and services.xml? What is your service name
and directory name that is inside services directory?

> Next thing  I would like to ask is how can I compile service using command:
>     gcc -shared -olibhello.so -I$AXIS2C_HOME/include/axis2-1.0/ -L$AXIS2C_HOME/
> lib -laxis2 hello_svc.c
> when there is no more library libaxis2.so in AXIS2C_HOME/lib directory (version
> 1.1).
I do not think, we need to link any library. Please look at
Makefile.am the services implementation in samples/server they did not
linked any library.

thanks,
Dinesh