axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Sahan Gamage" <sah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to switch on compression
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 03:04:58 GMT
If you're running apache2 as the container for axis2 (mod_axis2) then
you don't need to write your own module. You can use existing
mod_deflate. On the other hand axis2/c client side (with default http
sender) is incapable of handling compression/decompression.
If you use libcurl as the http sender for client side you should be
able to do compression at the client side as well.

Thanks
-sahan