axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Julien Bruneau" <bruneaujul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to compile WSDL2C generated files?
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 10:33:40 GMT
Hi Dimuthu,

Thank you very much for your answer.
I'm working on Linux, so I tried the script you attached with your mail.
However, it doesn't work.
As you said, i set the AXIS2C_HOME environment variable and launched the
script in the directory where my sources are. But it just prints texts and
does nothing.
Am I doing something wrong?

If I understand your script well, I have to apply this compilation line to
each .C file :

$ gcc -g -fPIC -I \$(INCLUDES) -c myfile.c

Then, when each file is compiled, apply this command line :

$gcc -g -shared -I $INCLUDES $EXEC_LDADD -o libgateway.so ${O_LIST}

Did I understand well?

Thanks again for your help!

Julien