axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis] Re: sync up modules error handling with new error blocks specified.
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:28:39 GMT
Hello,

Could you guys please provide some more information about this.

Should we just do a svn update to get the new code?

A brief tutorial as to what should be done to use this user error
block would be good.

There is some sample code in this thread here =>
http://marc.info/?l=axis-c-user&m=119106211228220&w=2
which I am currently using in my webservice. What changes will I need
to make to make use of the new custom error functionality.

Thanks in advance.

Subra