axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom error message with c server
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:33:00 GMT
Michael,

If you are setting the soap fault correctly on your server side, your
java client when it receives the soap response back with the soap
fault in it, should automatically throw an exception. You can then
retrieve the exception using ex.message.

May be someone from the Axis2 team can correct me if I am wrong.

Subra