axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Cristian Niculae <anicu...@itcnetworks.ro>
Subject Newbie question regarding WSDL2C
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:35:01 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to make a C client to connect to a SOAP Server by generating
code using the WSDL2C tool.
But I'm having some problems :)
I get the following exception when running
> java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C -uri sipxcallresolver.wsdl
:
> Exception in thread "main"
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing WSDL
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:147)
>         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
>         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C.main(WSDL2C.java:31)
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Encoded use is not supported
>         at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:291)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.populateAllServices(WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.java:109)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:141)
>         ... 2 more
> Caused by:
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder$WSDLProcessingException:
> Encoded use is not supported
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.getPartsListFromSoapBody(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:1777)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.createSchemaForPorttype(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:1528)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.generateWrapperSchema(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:1431)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:255)
>         ... 4 more

Apparently this exception is caused by the encoding of the file. But I
don't know how to get around this issue.
Maybe you can help.
I've attached the wsdl file to the e-mail (sipxcallresolver.wsdl).
I also want to tell that I'm new to WS. I just want to get some data
from the SOAP server to put in a net-snmp agent response.
I really have no background with this, so please be gentle :)

I also want to mention that another application uses axis(1) to generate
java code to connect to the same SOAP server and everything works fine.
I've also tried to generate C code with axis 1, but I get all kinds of
error. I've also attached the errors from compiling the axis 1 generated
files (errors.txt) along with my main program (testSOAP.c).

The SOAP server is implemented in ruby. You can find the server sources
here:
http://sipxecs.sipfoundry.org/rep/sipXecs/main/sipXproxy/src/cdr/lib/soap/

Thanks in advance,
Andrei