axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michal Kulczewski <ku...@man.poznan.pl>
Subject [axis2] WSDL2C support for any type elements (InvocationTargetException)
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 09:32:08 GMT
Hi folks,

did anyone run into problems with converting WSDL to C structures a
document containing 'any' elements? I have the same problem submitted as
a bug (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-643). This bug is
claimed to be resolved in the latest svn. So I've downloaded the latest
binary snapshot (05.11.07), run WSDL2C tool on the example.wsdl file
(taken from the bug description) and... guess what, the
InvocationTargetException still remains. Does anyone have a clue?
I'm using Java 1.5, but it's not related to the problem, I guess...

Regards,
 Michal